Get Rid of Back Pain NOW, Guaranteed!
SAVE money from Doctor Visits & Pain Pills with the SECRET to Back Pain Relief. Use in your own home!- Enjoy INSTANT back pain relief. Just 10 minutes of daily use enhances your flexibility in one of the hardest areas of spine to stretch: your lower back.
-Relieves sciatica, stenosis, herniated disc pain, and stress.
-Drug-free pain relief.
-Stay injury-free, maintain an active lifestyle, and return to work without lumbar pain. Enjoy sounder sleep.
-Better than mats, pillows, belts, massage chairs, and other devices at providing long term pain relief.
Don't become another back pain statistic. Lower back pain is the leading cause of disability. At Spinal Labs, we believe that back pain is a symptom - not a lifestyle. Without treatment, lower back pain can end your career and prevent you from enjoying ordinary activities.
Whether you suffered lower back injury through sitting at the office, lifting weights at the gym, or in a car accident, don't let pain define your life.
Medication and surgery can have side effects. There's a natural alternative: the PT Lumbar Back stretcher. Use it with our physician developed and tested exercises to enjoy pain relief in just 2-10 minutes per day.
If you're suffering from lower back pain, you owe it to yourself to try this product -risk-free.
-Order includes: BONUS Instructional Videos.
Our 60 Day No Risk Guarantee. If you're not satisfied, return the product for a full refund.
Supplies are Limited. ACT NOW. Click the Add to Cart Button above to invest in your long term spinal health.
- • 60-day satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Eliminates pain and improves posture. Buy now RISK-FREE!
- • Relieves lower back pain, sciatica, herniated disc pain, stenosis, and other issues in 10 minutes of daily use.
- • Includes FREE BONUS spinal exercise and product instructional videos developed by a physician.
- • Lower back stretcher made from high quality foam. Durable material. Molded for the most effective spine stretch.
- • Arc shape stretches your lower back more effectively than massage mats, massage chairs, and lumbar rollers.